progliste - [progliste] NGPad & demande de teste

progliste AT framalistes.org

Objet : Liste sur la programmation tous languages, orienté déficients visuels

[progliste] NGPad & demande de teste

  • From: yannick <philaos31 AT free.fr>
  • To: progliste <progliste AT framalistes.org>
  • Subject: [progliste] NGPad & demande de teste
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 12:17:47 +0200

bonjour, ci-joint, un fichier test.txt.

1. je l'ouvre avec le bloc note de windows

2. je fais Ctrl+A, puis Ctrl+C

3. j'ouvre NGPad et je fais Ctrl+V

4. je fais Ctrl+J et je saisie 58, pour me rendre à la ligne 58.

5. j'appuie sur la touche fin pour me rendre à la fin de la ligne .

6. je fais Ctrl+Shift+Home pour sélectionner jusqu'au début.

7. je fais Ctrl+C pour tout copier dans le presse papier.

8. je fais nvda+C pour bien vérifier que le presse papier contient du texte.

et là, badaboum !

NVDA me dit :

"Il n'y a pas de texte dans le presse-papiers"

qui pourrait confirmer qu'il y a bien un problème ?

merci !
#### Properties

Shell supports the following properties classes:

* [Validation Properties](#_validation-properties)
* [Filter Properties](#_filter-properties)
* [Menuitem Properties](#_menuitem-properties)
* [Command Properties](#_command-properties)

Please also see the full index of available properties
[below](#_index) .

* * [Admin](#admin) ,
* [arg](#arguments) ,
* [args](#arguments) ,
* [Arguments](#arguments)
* * [Checked](#checked) ,
* [cmd](#command) ,
* [col](#column) ,
* [Column](#column) ,
* [Command](#command)
* * [Default](#default) ,
* [dir](#directory) ,
* [Directory](#directory)
* * [Expanded](#expanded)
* * [Find](#find)
* * [Icon](#image) ,
* [Image](#image) ,
* [Invoke](#invoke)
* * [Keys](#keys)
* * [Mode](#mode) ,
* [Menu](#parent)
* * [Parent](#parent) ,
* [pos](#position) ,
* [Position](#position)
* * [sep](#separator) ,
* [Separator](#separator)
* * [Tip](#tip) ,
* [Title](#title) ,
* [Type](#type)
* * [Verb](#verb) ,
* [vis](#visibility) ,
* [Visibility](#visibility)
* * [Wait](#wait) ,
* [Where](#where) ,
* [Window](#window)

#### Syntax

##### Entry types

In the following tables, the Types column shows to which entry types the
property applies to.

The following abbreviations are used (if set in bold, then the property is
mandatory for the given type):

se

[static entry](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/static#item) , i.e. the
item entry itself. Is basically required to evaluate if the process
instructions are applied to any given target.
st

[static target](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/static#target) , i.e.
the menuitem of the existing menu to which the process instructions are
applied
dm

[dynamic menu](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu)
di

[dynamic item](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#item)
ds

[dynamic separator](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#separator)
.

##### Validation Properties

Determine if a given [static](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/static) or
[dynamic](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic) entry should be processed
when a context menu is displayed.

* [Mode](#mode) ,
* [Type](#type) ,
* [Where](#where)

###### Syntax

Property | Types [(*)](#_entry-types) | Summary
---|---|---
Where | si, dm, di, ds | Process given menuitem if true is returned. Allows
the evaluation of arbitrary
[expressions](https://nilesoft.org/docs/expressions) , e.g.
[if()](https://nilesoft.org/docs/functions#if) .
Default = true
Mode | si, dm, di, ds | Display menuitem by type of selection. The value has
one of the following parameters (of type
[string](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/static) ): | none | Display
menuitem when there is no selection.
---|---
single | Display menuitem when there is a single object selected.
multi_unique | Display menuitem when multiple objects of the same
[type](#type) are selected.
multi_single | Display menuitem when multiple files with a single file
extension are selected.
multiple | Display any type of selection, unless there is none.
Default = single
Type | si, dm, di, ds | Specifies the types of objects for which the menuitem
will be displayed.
Possible values are shown below. Separate multiple types with the pipe
character (|), in which case the menuitem is displayed if any of the given
types is matched.
To exclude a given type, prefix its value with the tilde character (~).

Expressions are not supported with this property.

| * | Display menuitem when any type is selected.
---|---
File | Display menuitem when files are selected.
Directory(Dir) | Display menuitem when directories are selected.
Drive | Display menuitem when drives are selected.
USB | Display menuitem when USB flash-drives are selected.
DVD | Display menuitem when DVD-ROM drives are selected.
Fixed | Display menuitem when fixed drives are selected. Such drives have a
fixed media; for example, a hard disk drive or flash drive.
VHD | Display menuitem when Virtual Hard Disks are selected.
Removable | Display menuitem when the selected drives have removable media;
for example, a floppy drive, thumb drive, or flash card reader.
Remote | Display menuitem when the selected remote (network) drives are
selected.
Back | Display menuitem when the background of all types are selected (back).
Or specify one of the following more granular types for the background:

* back.directory
* back.drive, including
* <_moz_generated_content_marker>◦ back.fixed
* <_moz_generated_content_marker>◦ back.usb
* <_moz_generated_content_marker>◦ back.dvd
* <_moz_generated_content_marker>◦ back.vhd
* <_moz_generated_content_marker>◦ back.Removable
* back.namespace, including
* <_moz_generated_content_marker>◦ back.computer
* <_moz_generated_content_marker>◦ back.recyclebin

Desktop | Display menuitem when the Desktop is selected.
Namespace | Display menuitem when Namespaces are selected. Can be virtual
objects such as My Network Places and Recycle Bin.
Computer | Display menuitem when My Computer is selected.
Recyclebin | Display menuitem when the Recycle bin is selected.
Taskbar | Display menuitem when the Taskbar is selected.
Default = Accepts all types, except for the Taskbar.

##### Filter Properties

For [static](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/static) entries only, filter
properties determine if a given menuitem is a valid
[target](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/static#target) for the [process
instructions](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/docs/syntax/static#process-
instructions)

* [Find](#find)

###### Syntax

Property | Types [(*)](#_entry-types) | Summary
---|---|---
Find | dm, di, ds |

For static items (required)

Apply the current item's process instructions to any existing menuitem if
their [title](#title) property matches the pattern of the current item's find
property.
For dynamic items (optional)

Display the current menuitem if the pattern of its find property matches the
path name or path extension of the selected files.

Default = null, which means any string is "matched".

Syntax

find = '%pattern%'
find = '%pattern%|%pattern%[...]'

where %pattern% can be one or more matching instructions (see Examples below).
The following characters do have special meaning:

* |Use to separate patterns. If any one pattern matches, the property yields
true.
* *Matches any number of characters. Is used as a wildcard to match only the
beginning or the end of the entire string (or word, if used in combination
with the exclamation mark !).
* !Negates the match of the current pattern, or limits the wildcard (*) to
one word only.
* "" the enclosed string is treated as a word.

A word is a sequence of alphanumerical characters that is confined to the left
and to the right by either a space , a non-word character (e.g. / or -), or
the beginning or the end of the entire string, respectively.

Examples

| Pattern | Matches any string that ... | Would match | Would not match
---|---|---|---
'foo' | contains the literal string foo anywhere. | foo, foobar, afoobar |
fo, f oo, bar
'"foo"' | contains the literal string foo as a wholeword only. | foo,
foo/bar, some foo bar | foobar, foofoo, bar
'*foo' | ends with the literal string foo. | foo, barfoo, bar/foo | foobar,
fooo, foo
'foo*' | starts with the literal string foo. | foo, foobar, foo/bar |
foobar, fo, yeti
'!foo' | does not contain the literal string foo anywhere. | fobar, fo,
kung-fu | foo, foobar, barfoo/bar
'!"foo"' | does not contain the wordfoo | fobar, kung fu bar, foobar | foo,
kung foo bar, bar/foo/bar
'!*foo' | does not contain a word ending on foo | foobar, fooo-fo | foo, foo
bar, bar/foo
'foo*!' | does not contain a word stharting wit foo | myFooBar, barFoo | foo,
foobar, fo-fooo

For dynamic items the following syntax allows to match against file
extensions:

Pattern | Matches any file extension ... | Would match | Would not match
'.exe' | equal to .exe | setup.exe, notepad.exe | install.bat, shell.nss,
shell.ex_, file without an extension.
'!.exe' | not equal to .exe | setup.exe.zip, video.mp4, shell.ex_, file
without an extension. | setup.exe, shell.exe
'.exe|.dll' | equal to either .exe or .dll | shell.exe, shell.dll |
shell.zip, shell.nss, file without an extension.

##### Menuitem Properties

This set of properties describe the appearance and location of a given
menuitem. For static entries, this is the target menuitem. For dynamic
entries, this is the newly created menuitem.

Appearance

* [Checked](#checked) ,
* [Default](#default) ,
* [Image](#image) ,
* [Separator](#separator) ,
* [Tip](#tip) ,
* [Title](#title) ,
* [Visibility](#visibility)

Location

* [Column](#column) ,
* [Expanded](#expanded) ,
* [Keys](#keys) ,
* [Menu](#parent) ,
* [Parent](#parent) ,
* [Position](#position)

###### Syntax

Property | Types [(*)](#_entry-types) | Summary
---|---|---
Title | st, dm, di |

Sets the caption of the menuitem.

For static items (optional)

Default = null, which means the title of the target is not changed.

For dynamic items (required)

It is mandatory for [menu](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu) and
[item](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu) entries, unless a
[image](#image) property is
defined.

Visibility (vis) | st, dm, di, ds | Sets the visibility of a menuitem. Can
have one of the following parameters: | Hidden | Hide the menuitem.
---|---
Normal | Enable the menuitem.
Disable | Disable the menuitem.
Static | Display menuitem as label, with or without an [image](#image)
Label | Display menuitem as label without an image

Note: The values Static and Label are not available for static targets.

Default = Normal
Separator (sep) | st, dm, di | Add a separator to the menuitem: | None | Not
adding a separator with the menuitem.
---|---
Before, Top | Add a separator before the menuitem.
After, Bottom | Add a separator after the menuitem.
Both | Add a separator before and after the menuitem.
Default = none
Position (pos) | st, dm, di, ds | The position at which a menuitem should be
inserted into the [menu](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu) .
Position can have one of the following parameters: | Auto | Insert the
menuitem to the current position.
---|---
Middle | Insert the menuitem to the middle of the
[menu](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu) .
Top | Insert the menuitem to the top of the
[menu](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu) .
Bottom | Insert the menuitem to the bottom of the
[menu](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu) .
Integer | Insert the menuitem to a specified position.
Default = auto
Image, Icon | st, dm, di | The icon that appears in a menuitem. This property
can be assigned as image files, resource icons, glyph or color. With one of
the following parameters | null | Show menuitem without icon.
---|---
Inherit | @*Inheriting the image from the parent.*@ Inherits this property
from its parent element.
Cmd | Assign image from the command property.
Glyph | Assign image as Glyph.
Color | Assign image as color.
Path | Assign image from location path or resource icon.

Note:The value Cmd is not available for static targets.

Default = null
Parent, Menu | st, dm, di, ds |

Move current menuitem to another
[menu](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu) .

Checked | st, di | Type of select option: | 0 | Not checked
---|---
1 | Display as check mark.
2 | Display as radio bullet.
Default = 0
Default | st, di |

Specifies that the [item](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#item) is
the default. A [menu](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu) can
contain only one default menuitem, which is displayed in bold.

Default = false
Expanded | dm |

Move all immediate menuitems to the parent
[menu](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu) .

Column(col) | dm, di |

Create a new column.

Keys | st, dm, di |

Show keyboard shortcuts.

Tip | st, dm, di |

Show a tooltip for the current
[menu](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#menu) or
[item](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/dynamic#item) .

Syntax

tip ="Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text."
tip =["Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text.",tip.info]
tip =["Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text.",tip.info,1.2]

##### Command Properties

This set of properties describe how a command is executed. Only available for
dynamic items.

* [Admin](#admin) ,
* [Arguments](#arguments) ,
* [Command](#command) ,
* [Directory](#directory) ,
* [Invoke](#invoke) ,
* [Verb](#verb) ,
* [Wait](#wait) ,
* [Window](#window)

###### Syntax

Property | Types [(*)](#_entry-types) | Summary
---|---|---
Command (cmd) | di |

The command associated with the menuitem. Occurs when the menuitem is clicked
or selected using a shortcut key or access key defined for the menuitem.

Arguments (arg, args) | di |

The command line parameters to pass to the
[command](#command) property of a
menuitem.

Invoke | di | Set execution type | 0, single | execute the
[command](#command) only once in total. The list of selected items can be
accessed with ['@sel'](https://nilesoft.org/docs/functions/sel#sel)
---|---
1, multiple | execute the [command](#command) once for every single item in
the current selection. The currently processed item can be accessed with e.g
['@sel.path.quote'](https://nilesoft.org/docs/functions/sel#sel.path.quote)
Window | di | Controls how the window of the executed [command](#command) is
to be shown. Can be one of the following parameters:

Hidden, Show, Visible, Minimized, Maximized

Default = show
Directory (dir) | di |

Specifies the working directory to execute the
[command](#command) in.

Admin | di |

Execute the [command](#command)
with administrative permissions.

Verb | di | Specifies the default operation for the selected file. Value type
[string](https://nilesoft.org/docs/syntax/static) and can have one of the
following parameters:
| null | Specifies that the operation is the default for the selected file
type.
---|---
Open | Opens a file or an application.
OpenAs | Opener dialog when no program is associated to the extension.
RunAs | In Windows 7 and Vista, opens the UAC dialog andin others, open the
Run as... Dialog.
Edit | Opens the default text editor for the file.
Explore | Opens the Windows Explorer in the folder specified in Directory.
Properties | Opens the properties window of the file.
Print | Start printing the file with the default application.
Find | Start a search.
Default = open
Wait | di |

Wait for the [command](#command) to